Companies who give customers estimates without doing a site survey and a visit of the residence or company, hopefully are only giving you a ball park figure of how large and expensive the system can be. There are many site visit items that Google Earth does not reveal. These include the size of your feeder cables, the utility company transformer size, the ampacity of the buss bar in the main distribution panel, breaker spaces available in the main distribution panel, and ground or roof conditions that the array will be mounted to. So our advice to any customer don’t sign... View Article
- The Time is Now to Put a Solar Electric System on your Residence or your Commercial Business!
- What to Look For When Hiring a Solar System Company!
- President Trump’s Tariffs Deal Crippling Blow to Solar Industry: Info from Solar Contractors in Albuquerque, NM
- New Mexico Attorney General Files Fraud Lawsuit Against Vivint Solar
- How Solar Panel Orientation Can Affect Your Solar System’s Energy Production