The time is now to put a solar electric system on your residence or your commercial business. If you want to reduce your overall taxes, the 30% federal tax credit is still available until the end of this year 2019. Here in New Mexico we have Net metering as well as a very small REC credit which can reduce the return on your investment to as little as 8 years on a residential system and as little as 4-5 years for a commercial business. The difference actually is based on the business owner ability to depreciate the newly acquired asset.... View Article
Author Archives for Ericka Paris
- The Time is Now to Put a Solar Electric System on your Residence or your Commercial Business!
- What to Look For When Hiring a Solar System Company!
- President Trump’s Tariffs Deal Crippling Blow to Solar Industry: Info from Solar Contractors in Albuquerque, NM
- New Mexico Attorney General Files Fraud Lawsuit Against Vivint Solar
- How Solar Panel Orientation Can Affect Your Solar System’s Energy Production